Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days Extensive
Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days covers the beauty of Kodaikanal & Munnar extensively with vital sightseeing point. This Kodaikanal Munnar tour is suitable from September to June. So wait no more and Get free quote on your Kodaikanal Munnar tour package today.
Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package 4 Nights 5 Days Itinerary:
Day 01: Madurai - Kodaikanal (Approx 3 Hours Drive) Arrive Madurai Airport / Railway Station where our representative will be waiting with a PLACARD of your name. Meet & Greet & embark on a fascinating journey to Kodaikanal. Check-in to hotel and visit Kodaikanal lake, coaker's walk, pillar rocks and bryant park. Overnight Stay At Kodaikanal.
Day 02: Kodaikanal local sightseeing Morning after breakfast at hotel, proceed for an exciting local tour of Kodaikanal. Visit green valley view, kurinji andavar temple, berijam lake which is inside forest area, guna cave, dolphin's nose, and bear shola falls. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Day 03: Kodaikanal local sightseeing - Munnar (Approx 4 ½ hours drive) Morning after breakfast at hotel, check-out and proceed for shenbaganur museum and silver cascade falls. Later proceed to Munnar and check-in. Visit rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, elephant ride mattupetty dam and boating. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar local sightseeing Morning after breakfast at hotel, proceed for an exciting local tour of Munnar. Visit ideal park, pothamedu view point, spice garden tour, power house water falls and anayirangal dam view. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 05: Munnar - Madurai departure (Approx 4 Hours) Morning have breakfast at hotel, check out and visit tea museum, green valley view rajamalai wildlife sanctuary and later as per your flight/train schedule you will be dropped at airport/railway station to return back home with happy memories.
GETTING THERE: (Pick Up/Drop Points)
• By Train: There are number of trains that connect to Madurai. Arrival/Departure station would be Madurai Junction (MDU). • By Air: If you are arriving by an airline the airport of Arrival/Departure would be Madurai Airport (IXM).
Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package Inclusions
• Accommodation In Hotels As Per Choice Of Category Or Of Similar Value. • Meal Plan As Mentioned In Quote. • Pick Up From Madurai Station/Airport & Drop At Madurai Airport/Station As Applicable. • Sightseeing By Exclusive Ac Vehicle As Per Itinerary Only. • All Toll, Parking And Driver Bata. • GST @5%.
Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package Exclusions
• Any Airfare/Busfare/Train Fare. • Any Meals Apart From Those Mentioned. • Any Expenses Of Personal Nature. • Any Entrance Fees To Places Of Sightseeing. • Any boating charges, extra ride charges etc.
• Hotel Rooms are subject to availability. Upon confirmation they book rooms on tentative basis & confirm upon payment only. • Hotel Check-in: 1400 Hrs, Check-out: 12 Noon. • Breakfast Starts On Day 02, and Dinner (If Included) Starts On Day 01. Hotels Charge Extra For Early Check-In, Late Check-Out, Breakfast On Day 01, Meals & Other Personal Services. • For confirmation an advance payment of 75% of the payable price at the time of booking is required.
Starting ₹ 17499/-
Includes 3 Star hotel stay, Breakfast at Kodaikanal, Breakfast & dinner at Munnar, AC Indigo & All Taxes.
Discover the Breathtaking Beauty of Hill Stations in South India South India is home to some of the most stunning hill stations in the country. From the serene Kodai Lake to the picturesque Echo Point, there is no shortage of natural beauty to explore. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the top attractions and experiences that you can enjoy on a sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal and a drive to Munnar.
Kodai Lake Kodai Lake is a serene man-made lake located in Kodaikanal. It is surrounded by lush greenery and is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Visitors can enjoy boating and take a stroll around the lake to take in the stunning scenery.
Echo Point Echo Point is a popular tourist attraction in Munnar. It is located at an altitude of 6000 feet above sea level and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding tea plantations and hills. As the name suggests, the spot is known for its echo phenomenon, where you can hear your voice reverberate back to you.
Green Valley View (Pillar Rocks) Green Valley View, also known as the Pillar Rocks, is a must-visit spot in Kodaikanal. It offers panoramic views of the surrounding hills and valleys. The viewpoint is named after the three gigantic pillars of rock that stand tall and proud.
Eravikulam National Park Eravikulam National Park is located in Munnar and is home to several endangered species of flora and fauna. Visitors can take a guided tour of the park and enjoy trekking, bird watching, and wildlife spotting.
Silent Valley View Silent Valley View is another popular attraction in Kodaikanal. The viewpoint offers stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys, and the silence adds to the serenity of the place.
In conclusion, a sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal and a drive to Munnar are must-do experiences for anyone visiting South India. From the serene Kodai Lake to the stunning tea plantations and the natural beauty of the hills, there is no shortage of breathtaking scenery to explore.
How To Book Kodaikanal Munnar Tour Package
• Collect tentative information about your Kodaikanal Munnar tour plan like number of travelers, date of tour and plan a budget. • Click on "Get Free Quote" & fill in the short form to share that information with our team • Once you receive your Free Quote from our team, share & discuss the details with your family or fellow travelers. • Reply to the Free Quote with your queries, amendments or any additions to your Kodaikanal Munnar tour plan as discussed with fellow travelers. • Once you receive the final updated Free Quote from our team, respond with fixed date of tour, number of travelers to confirm • Our team will block rooms and other services for your Kodaikanal Munnar tour Package & send you a tour invoice • Make the advance payment via the links provided & you are done! • You will receive the Tour Confirmation Vouchers within 2 working days with balance payment link & date.