The climate in Kodaikanal is pleasant throughout the year, with temperatures ranging from 20°C to 30°C. The best time to visit Kodaikanal is from April to June and from September to October, when the weather is cool and dry. However, if you are a monsoon lover, you can also visit Kodaikanal during the monsoon season from July to August, when the town is covered in a blanket of mist and greenery.
Kodaikanal is a beautiful hill station that offers something for everyone. From serene lakes to stunning waterfalls, from trekking to nature walks, and from local markets to historical sites, Kodaikanal has it all. So, if you are planning a 3-day tour of Kodaikanal, make sure to include the above-mentioned places in your itinerary. Book a Kodaikanal tour package for 3 days or a Kodaikanal 2 nights 3 days package and get ready to explore the natural beauty of this serene hill station.
How To Book Kodaikanal Tour Package• Collect tentative information about your Kodaikanal tour plan like number of travelers, date of tour and plan a budget.
• Click on "Get Free Quote" & fill in the short form to share that information with our team
• Once you receive your Free Quote from our team, share & discuss the details with your family or fellow travelers.
• Reply to the Free Quote with your queries, amendments or any additions to your Kodaikanal tour plan as discussed with fellow travelers.
• Once you receive the final updated Free Quote from our team, respond with fixed date of tour, number of travelers to confirm
• Our team will block rooms and other services for your Kodaikanal tour Package & send you a tour invoice
• Make the advance payment via the links provided & you are done!
• You will receive the Tour Confirmation Vouchers within 2 working days with balance payment link & date.